Get in touch with us and let us show you how we can help you as a provider of insights, or with clean, high quality data, or even as a future employer.
Specializing in Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos, at Indochina Research we know our area and our markets in depth. We deliver high quality market research of international standards, with essential information into what consumers and businesses are doing locally.
Indochina Research Ltd - a reputed independent market research company, with nearly 20 year experience in Vietnam as well as offices in Cambodia, Laos and Myanmar providing market and social research services to a wide range of international and local clients across different sectors.
We are seeking qualified and dedicated Research Manager to work in a foreign managed, dynamic environment in Ho Chi Minh City.
Overall job description
- The Research manager leads the client service team to develop research proposals and manage commissioned projects (F&T and Full reports) in a dedicated client approach manner
- Managing both quantitative and qualitative projects in coordination with research executives, fieldwork managers and Data processing and F&A team to achieve the highest level of quality and performance
- Communicate and demonstrate our capacities and experience to new clients as their preferred agency for complex, large scale, flexible and competitive projects in Vietnam and the region
- Review and validate quotations and proposals to ensure highest quality of information and project design
- Contribute to marketing projects development and implementation in coordination with the regional team
- Lead on new internal projects related to digitalization of research activities.
- At least 5 years of solid work experience in market research project consultancy and management (qualitative is a plus) or from client side supervising internal and subcontracted research projects
- Qualities in communication with customer approach orientation
- Enthusiastic for data mining to uncover insight for our local and international clients
- Excellent skills in strategic thinking, critical analysis and report writing (PPT, Word, Infography)
- Ability to manage and develop a team of research executive, work effectively and transversally within a team
- Excellent people and time management skills. - Must be able to perform under pressure and maintain deadlines
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both English and Vietnamese
- Experience in Digital/online survey data management and SPSS a plus
- A minimum of Bachelor’s degree in business / marketing / economics from a reputable University in Vietnam or abroad.
Please send your latest CV with picture and letter of introduction highlighting your relevant experiences to our General Manager at below address:
Talent recruiting by Mr Xavier DEPOUILLY: email@example.com
Indochina Research (Vietnam) Ltd.
3rd Floor, 101 Tran Hung Dao, Cau Ong Lanh Ward
District 1, HCM City
Indochina Research Ltd (IRL) is one of the leading full service commercial and social research agencies, operating for more than 20 years in in south-east Asia. With regional capacity, we set the standard for high quality and extensive research experience across multiple industry sectors, providing and offering fieldwork and full report services in Cambodia, Lao, Myanmar and Vietnam.
To support our development in Cambodia, we are now looking for Junior Data Analyst 1 position to work in Phnom Penh Office.
JUNIOR DATA ANALYST (01)
- To design project databases (CSpro, Snap Survey and Survey Togo) through analysis needs of projects and ensure that data punching can be carried out quickly and accurately and that all required quality checks are in place.
- To clean data; to prepare data tabulations, output tables and charts; to conduct detailed data analysis; and produce reporting and presentation materials as required.
- To attend project briefings to ensure questionnaires, other survey documents and project schedules are understood.
- To coordinate with Data Process team of updated requirements for data entry and provide training, if necessary. Spot check of data entry to ensure entry is according to procedures.
- To oversee data entry and quality control of DP staff to enable accurate and efficient analysis and interpretation of the survey data.
- Bachelor’s degree of Sociology, Information Technology/ Management and Research
- At least 1 years work experience in data/ research analysis
- Basic analytical and statistical skills - statistical analysis software/ system
- Advanced skills in SPSS, CSPro, MS Word, Excel, Power Point and Access
- Some knowledge of Snap Survey and Survey Togo (Survey database design)
- Good English in both writing and speaking
- Seek challenges to expand the scope and variety of work
- Good communication skills, at ease with both local and international audiences
Indochina Research (Cambodia) Ltd offers competitive remuneration and career opportunities to right candidate. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Interested candidates please send your cover letter, resume, salary history and expected salary to below contact detail:
Company Name: Indochina Research (Cambodia) Ltd
Address: No. 37ABC, St. 271, Phsar DoeumThkov, Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh
Phone Number: 023 218 312 / 215 184
Closing Date: 19th May, 2017
Benefits: Competitive package including salary in USD + medical insurance benefits.
Application process: Please send your latest CV and a letter of introduction to Ms. Koeu Naren, HR and Admin Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ho Chi Minh City
Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh
Floor 3, 608 Merchant Road
At Indochina Research, we value talented and diverse people. Our manageable size and customized approach benefits our staff as well as our clients, as we tailor jobs to match our people’s strengths.
To download our current job offers please click here: