Get in touch with us and let us show you how we can help you as a provider of insights, or with clean, high quality data, or even as a future employer.
Specializing in Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos, at Indochina Research we know our area and our markets in depth. We deliver high quality market research of international standards, with essential information into what consumers and businesses are doing locally.
INDOCHINA RESEARCH (Cambodia) Ltd is the largest independent market research company with operations in Cambodia, Vietnam, Lao PDR and Myanmar. Indochina Research offers opportunities to intelligent, positive minded and passionate individuals who wish to learn and build a successful career in market research. To support our business growth, Indochina Research (Cambodia) is seeking for a talented individual to join with our company in the position of Marketing Internship (1position) to help promote and develop the marketing strategy for the 2017 Media Index Study. The Media Index is an annual media habits study in order to help clients and media practitioners make informed media strategy and plans.
- To promote Media Index Report in 2017 across all social media tools
- To develop event programme for a Media Index Launch
- To design and prepare marketing communication (collaterals, teasers, press release) for the
Media Index study
- Key Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree of Marketing Skill or equivalent.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Shows creativity and ability to work under pressure
- Good written and spoken English
- Advanced capability in computer use and graphic design (example: Illustrator)
- Strong commitment and ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Interest and understanding of social media (i.e. Facebook, Linked in)
Duration of Position
- The position shall be for a minimum period of 3 months, from March 2017. After which,
Indochina Research may review your performance for possible full-time position. Indochina Research (Cambodia) Ltd offers competitive remuneration and career opportunities to right candidate. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview. Interested candidates please send your cover letter, resume, salary history and expected salary to below
Company Name : Indochina Research (Cambodia) Ltd
Address : No. 37ABC, St. 271, Phsar DeoumThkov, Chamcamorn, Phnom Penh.
Phone Number : 023 218 312
Email address : firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date : 28th February 2017
Indochina Research Ltd - a reputed independent market research company, with nearly 20 year experience in Vietnam as well as offices in Cambodia, Laos and Myanmar providing market and social research services to a wide range of international and local clients across different sectors.
We are seeking qualified and dedicated Research Manager to work in a foreign managed, dynamic environment in Ho Chi Minh City.
Overall job description
- The Research manager leads the client service team to develop research proposals and manage commissioned projects (F&T and Full reports) in a dedicated client approach manner
- Managing both quantitative and qualitative projects in coordination with research executives, fieldwork managers and Data processing and F&A team to achieve the highest level of quality and performance
- Communicate and demonstrate our capacities and experience to new clients as their preferred agency for complex, large scale, flexible and competitive projects in Vietnam and the region
- Review and validate quotations and proposals to ensure highest quality of information and project design
- Contribute to marketing projects development and implementation in coordination with the regional team
- Lead on new internal projects related to digitalization of research activities.
- At least 5 years of solid work experience in market research project consultancy and management (qualitative is a plus) or from client side supervising internal and subcontracted research projects
- Qualities in communication with customer approach orientation
- Enthusiastic for data mining to uncover insight for our local and international clients
- Excellent skills in strategic thinking, critical analysis and report writing (PPT, Word, Infography)
- Ability to manage and develop a team of research executive, work effectively and transversally within a team
- Excellent people and time management skills. - Must be able to perform under pressure and maintain deadlines
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both English and Vietnamese
- Experience in Digital/online survey data management and SPSS a plus
- A minimum of Bachelor’s degree in business / marketing / economics from a reputable University in Vietnam or abroad.
Please send your latest CV with picture and letter of introduction highlighting your relevant experiences to our General Manager at below address:
Talent recruiting by Mr Xavier DEPOUILLY: email@example.com
Indochina Research (Vietnam) Ltd.
3rd Floor, 101 Tran Hung Dao, Cau Ong Lanh Ward
District 1, HCM City
Ho Chi Minh City
Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh
Floor 3, 608 Merchant Road
At Indochina Research, we value talented and diverse people. Our manageable size and customized approach benefits our staff as well as our clients, as we tailor jobs to match our people’s strengths.
To download our current job offers please click here: